Avoid costly fines or a job site shutdown
Tri-Cor’s concrete washout bags are lightweight yet incredibly strong, portable containers used to contain environmentally harmful industrial concrete, drywall mud, stucco, paint, mortar, and wet waste. This is the most cost effective product on the market for the disposal of concrete. Requiring no external structure due to its specialized design, this bag is capable of standing on its own, allowing one person to perform the discharge of the chute. Small enough to fit in the cab of a mixer. Sets up easily, in under 5 seconds. Rated to safely hold 3300lbs (1,500kg) and has 4 corner lift loops, 10” x 2” allowing for easy, safe movement of the bag when filled and easy disposal.
Reasons To Use A Concrete Washout Bag:
- Failure to wash out properly can result in fines or a job site shutdown
- Environmentally Friendly. Cement is incredibly alkaline, with a pH of 12 to 13. If not properly disposed of it can create an environmental or safety hazard.
Bag stands on its own- no external structure needed
- Requires no external structure due to its specialized design, this bag is capable of standing on its own
- Holds up to 18 cubic feet (130 gallons)
- Rated to safely hold 3300lbs (1,500kg)
- Works with wet or dry material and will not seep due to its internal plastic liner
- Liner is tabbed and sewn on 4 bottom corners and sewn at top perimeter with bag
- LLDPE plastic liner stays in place when bag is filled and moved, allowing for easy and safe disposal
- 4 corner lift loops are each 10″ x 2″
Contact us to place your order today!
- 50 bags minimum
- 250 bags/pallet
- Same-day shipping