Tri-Cor is proud to introduce a new protective slip sheet, which decreases stretch wrap and increases load stability. Plastic anti-slip sheets offer a clean, durable, space saving solution for your transport packaging needs, making them an excellent alternative to fiber slip sheets. With protective slip sheets you can decrease stretch wrap cost, increase load stability, interweave your pallets with anti-slip, water-resistant, slip sheets, and receive excellent pallet stabilization for bags or cartons.
Our new protective slip sheets are a lightweight, cost-efficient, waterproof, hygienic alternative to cardboard slip sheets. These slip sheets are reusable and 100% recyclable, deliver superior performance, provide durability, improve hygiene, and are environmentally friendly. They can be used between tiers as a separator sheet. These space saving, impervious to moisture and durable, plastic slip sheets provide simple cost effective solution for keeping the bottom of your products clean.
Details on the new protective slip sheets include:
- Skid protection sheet
- Separator (divider) sheets
- Load/pallet top and bottom cover
Standard Size: 40″ x 48″
Rolls: 75 sheets per roll
Made from: 100% recycled polyethylene material
- Protect from exposure to the elements as you prevent slippage
- Protect stacked products our rugged slip sheets are manufactured from 100% recycled plastics
- Be cut to fit and protect products of all sizes during transport and storage, preventing: scuffing and scratching, discoloration, mold formation, and moisture damage
Tri-Cor protective anti slip sheets